- Download the according tech pack.
- You can fill it out by, or import it to Adobe Illustrator.
- Read the instructions carefully and sketch out your piece.
- Send the tech pack to email@example.com including your vectorized design files.
- We check your tech pack and create a personal quote for you.
- You can choose to do a sample before placing the production order (200€).
- We send you the invoice, and as soon as we have received your payment, we start producing your piece in our factory in Braga.
- After the garments have passed the quality check, they get shipped to you.
Why we use tech packs
A TECH PACK is a blueprint for a final garment. It contains all the technical specifications and design details that define your product. It helps us to understand exactly what your product should look like and it is the reference for the quality check at the end of production.
You can fill out the TECH PACK either by hand and attach your vectorized design files when sending it to us via e-mail. Or you can import the TECHPACK to Adobe Illustrator and work with it directly, placing your files in the document.
You want to create your own custom fit? You can just download the regarding “CUSTOM_FIT” tech pack and adapt the measurements as you wish. The price varies according to the fabric consumption of your fit, but generally is about the same as our boxy fit. Furthermore, you can opt to create a custom pattern, where you can add different layers of fabrics, pockets, cut outs, or anything else you can imagine. For custom pattern, the MOQ is 75 pcs.
The entire range of Pantone colours is available to your choice. Additionally, you can opt for a vintage wash treatment.
Add your logo to our garments and make it 100% authentic, including neck and care label.
SCREEN PRINT / DTG
Get your graphic design printed in various options including screen print (up to 6 colours), puff print, rubber print, transfer print, and digital print. Prints cost about 4-6 € (quoted individually).
EMBROIDERY / PATCHES
Besides printing options, you can also choose to do embroideries or patches.