Do you have an issue with fast fashion? Are you a dynamic and motivated individual with a passion for marketing and have a keen interest in the fashion industry?
At Labwear Studios we are thriving for a world where we manufacture innovative garments in high-tech factories in Europe, on-demand! No overproduction! All circular!
Does that sound interesting and are you up for the challenge?
Well, this is your chance to join Labwear Studios as a Marketing Intern and actively help achieving our goal.
As a Marketing Intern, you will be part of our marketing team and gain valuable hands-on experience in the world of marketing. This internship is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to execute various marketing campaigns, generate engaging content, and assist in the development of marketing strategies while working with a young and enthusiastic team.
How will you help, to move the needle:
- Campaigns: Assist in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Content: Engage in the process of developing concepts, shooting content, editing videos and posts, and publishing.
- Copywriting: Write captions, press releases, and text for our website that convey our message.
- Community: Engage with our community and develop new innovative ideas for community events.
- Research: Conduct market research to identify the latest trends on social media.
- Performance: Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing initiatives and provide insights and recommendations
We also hope that you “tick the following boxes,” as they say in corporate land:
- Currently pursuing a degree in fashion management, design, marketing, or a related field (or recent graduate) is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense and understanding for social media and branding.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Basic understanding of marketing.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Premier Pro is a plus.
What’s in for you:
- Hands-on sales experience in a fast-growing company.
- Work in our office in Zurich or remotely (hybrid work).
- Networking opportunities within the fashion industry.
- Travel around Europe to visit factories, interesting clients, and events.
- Potential for future career opportunities based on performance.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to kick-start your career in marketing and contribute to the success of a dynamic fashion company, we encourage you to apply for this Marketing Internship position at Labwear Studios. Please submit your resume, along with a brief cover letter highlighting your interest in the role and your relevant skills and experiences. Be sure to include your availability and preferred internship duration. Additionally, please submit a one-pager where you write about your passion for the fashion industry, about who or what inspires you, and what you think about the future of fashion.