Do you have an issue with fast fashion? Are you a dynamic and motivated individual with a passion for sales and have a keen interest in the fashion industry?
At Labwear Studios we are thriving for a world where we manufacture innovative garments in high-tech factories in Europe, on-demand! No overproduction! All circular!
Does that sound interesting and are you up for the challenge?
Well, this is your chance to join Labwear Studios as a Project Handling Intern and actively help achieving our goal.
As a Project Handling Intern, you will be part of our Client Success team and gain valuable hands-on experience in the world of fashion manufacturing. This internship is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in a competitive fashion environment, meet interesting clients and work with a young and enthusiastic team.
How will you help, to move the needle:
- Support Client Success Team: Assist our team with client projects, product development, and account management. Advise clients in product development and ensure timely project delivery.
- Customer Engagement: Engage with existing and potential clients through phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings to understand their product vision and present production solutions.
- Market Research: Conduct research to identify new opportunities, market trends, and competitor analysis.
- Product Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of Labwear Studios' production solutions and be able to effectively communicate their features and benefits.
- Reporting: Assist in the preparation of sales reports and analytics to track performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
We also hope that you “tick the following boxes,” as they say in corporate land:
- Currently pursuing a degree in fashion management, design, marketing, or a related field (or recent graduate) is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Basic understanding of sales principles.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
What’s in for you:
- Hands-on sales experience in a fast-growing company.
- Work in our office in Zurich or remotely (hybrid work).
- Networking opportunities within the fashion industry.
- Travel around Europe to visit factories, interesting clients, and events.
- Potential for future career opportunities based on performance.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to kick-start your career and contribute to the success of a dynamic fashion company, we encourage you to apply for this Project Handling Internship position at Labwear Studios. Please submit your resume, along with a brief cover letter highlighting your interest in the role and your relevant skills and experiences. Be sure to include your availability and preferred internship duration. Additionally, please submit a one-pager where you write about your passion for the fashion industry, about who or what inspires you, and what you think about the future of fashion.